Namibia Fish Consumption Promotion Trust (NFCPT) is an important government agency established in March 2001 as per Cabinet Resolution 38th/05 12:00/0.00 to primarily familiarise Namibians with their fish and nutrients found in fish as well as to improve the accessibility and affordability of fish.
- The Primary objectives of NFCPT are in threefold:
- To familiarize Namibians with their fish and nutrition;
- To improve accessibility of fish;
- To improve affordability of fish;
- These objectives are being achieved through promotion, processing and distribution of fish.